Arjun Kapoor shares journey of self-acceptance: “I have my bad days, but then I remember…”

Actor Arjun Kapoor has had quite a journey in showbiz. In a recent post on social media, the actor reflected on his career and penned a gratitude note for all the learnings and lessons he has imbibed.

Sharing a bundle of photos from his past, Arjun wrote, "From holding on to everything too tight.. To let go of every image you've created for yourself… Each phase, brings in its own charms & challenges that eventually lead you to embrace your present self."

He added, "And now when I look back, I think that's what this journey has been for me, wholehearted acceptance of myself…bringing myself back to my center, my core, my beliefs & my realities. & I mean, sure, I have my bad days, but then I remember what a cute smile I have #iykyk"

Arjun also tagged his friends and colleagues Varun Dhawan, Kriti Sanon, and Kunal Rawal, whose journeys he has found inspiring, to share their stories.

 

View this post on Instagram

  A post shared by Arjun Kapoor (@arjunkapoor)

On the work front, Arjun was last seen in Aasmaan Bhardwaj's directorial debut Kuttey. He will next be seen in The Lady Killer and Meri Patni Ka Remake, both of which are slated for release this year.

On a related note, readers may recall that Bollywood Hungama recently reported that Arjun might be playing the villain opposite Ajay Devgn in Rohit Shetty's Singham Again. A source told us, "Arjun Kapoor is joining the Rohit Shetty cop universe and this is the biggest surprise that Rohit and his team have kept under wraps. However, the twist in the tale is the fact that Arjun is playing the part of a villain and not the hero. Arjun will be the villain against the 4 supercops – Singham, Simmba, Sooryavanshi and Lady Singham.”

Also Read: Vaani Kapoor pens a heartfelt note about being an ‘introverted girl’ after Bhumi Pednekar asks her to share her journey



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/vGVdSEo

Post a Comment

0 Comments