Disha Patani confesses she wanted to be a scientist; says her mom inspired her to become an actress

Disha Patani is a Bollywood actress who has made a name for herself with her stunning looks and captivating performances. But did you know that she was once a science nerd?

In an interview with Cosmopolitan India, Patani revealed that she was always fascinated by science and the natural world. She loved watching Discovery and Nat Geo channels and learning about how the universe worked. Patani went on to cal her sister “a major inspiration to her.” She was always determined, focused, and physically and mentally strong. Patani also credited her mother for encouraging her to become an actor.

Disha asserted, “My mom really encouraged me. She wanted to be an actress and is very beautiful. When she was younger, she was even more so...and I think she always wanted me to be something. This drive didn’t come from me—I wanted to be a scientist or something along those lines.”

As the conversation progressed further, Patani added, “While I was at Lucknow in university, a friend decided to suggest my name for a modelling competition and told me if you win, you will get to go to Mumbai. I lucked out and ended up winning, which brought me to Mumbai.”

She went on to say, “It was funny but interesting for me to realise that while I was very shy and a bit of an introvert in front of the lens, I didn’t feel shy at all...the camera made me feel comfortable. I couldn’t see a human being; I could just see a lens.”

Coming to the professional front, the 31-year-old actress was last seen in Ek Villain Returns. She has a bunch of projects in her kitty including Yodha and Kalki 2898 AD. 

Also Read: Disha Patani signs off as the only Indian to attend a global launch event of Calvin Klein; shares pics from Tokyo



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/f03ZycR

Post a Comment

0 Comments