Sunny Leone’s first venture was lemonade business; says that her “reality is far more intriguing than this glossy façade”

Sunny Leone is one of the most famous faces from Bollywood. People are aware that she was earlier an adult entertainer and later moved to India by being a Bigg Boss contestant and then finally became a Bollywood actress. But her journey has been far from this and it hasn’t been as easy and pleasant as it may appear on the surface. She got candid about her early life of struggle in an interview with Cosmopolitan India magazine.

Sharing how her reality is far different than what the world perceives it to be, Sunny said, “In the world I inhabit today, people often perceive me as a savvy businesswoman, a captivating actor, and a striking model. Yet, reality is far more intriguing than this glossy façade. In my formative years, I was for from the epitome of brilliance… I found myself struggling as a ‘C’ grade student, grappling with the struggles of reading, and feeling like that somewhat out-of-place child with a unique complexion in my classroom.”

Interestingly, Sunny’s first venture was a business of lemonade in Canada, where her family migrated from India. “However, amidst this seemingly unremarkable beginning,” she continued, “there was an incredible talent waiting to bloom – I possessed and innate ability to transform a mere quarter into a full-fledged dollar using my street smarts. This journey began with a humble lemonade stand.”

Sharing more about the business, she added, “At that point, my venture was primarily underwritten by the ‘bank of mom and dad’; they supplied the lemons and sugar. So, selling just one glass of lemonade could swiftly tip the balance in my favour.”

Also Read: Sunny Leone speaks about ‘Mera Piya Ghar Aaya 2.0’ on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa; says, “I know I can never do it the way Madhuri ma’am has done it”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/ZUhAIrS

Post a Comment

0 Comments