EXCLUSIVE: Katrina Kaif says she finds inspiration in Kareena Kapoor Khan's approach to stardom, shedding industry pressures: "You can really see the ease when she's on screen"

Following the success of her latest film, Tiger 3, Bollywood star Katrina Kaif has opened up about her approach to stardom and the pressures that accompany it. In an exclusive interview with Bollywood Hungama, Kaif revealed that she has drawn inspiration from fellow actress Kareena Kapoor Khan's philosophy of self-acceptance and prioritizing personal well-being.

Addressing the relentless pursuit of success and the expectations placed upon top-tier actors, Katrina recalled reading an interview where Kapoor Khan expressed her decision to release herself from the pressure of maintaining an industry-defined image. "I really admired her approach," Kaif confessed. "She said that she knows what's important to her in life, and she's taken the pressure off herself." Katrina resonated deeply with Kapoor Khan's sentiments, recognizing the need to prioritize personal well-being over external expectations. "I'm an actor," she affirmed. "I love what I do. And I think you can really see the ease when she's on screen. But I've taken off the pressure of how people expect me to look, how I expect myself to look, or what where I fit in this so-called scheme of things in this positioning, race, or numbers." The 40-year-old actress explained that embracing self-acceptance and prioritizing personal happiness has significantly impacted her approach to her craft and her overall well-being. "I think that's a very good, good, good way of explaining what I think is what I feel as well," she concluded.

Coming back to the film, it is the fifth film in YRF's Spy universe and third installment in the Tiger franchise. While Salman and Katrina reprised their role of Tiger and Zoya in the movie, Emraan Hashmi played the antagonist. Directed by Maneesh Sharma, the film also features Hrithik Roshan as Kabir from War and Shah Rukh Khan as Pathaan from Pathaan. Also Read: EXCLUSIVE: Tiger 3 star Katrina Kaif says the brief for the viral Turkish hammam towel fight sequence was to ‘beat the hell out of each other’: “It was Aditya Chopra who had conceptualized that fight”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/iuB67Zx

Post a Comment

0 Comments