Sunny Deol on Salman Khan attending Gadar 2 bash, “He used to invite me to all his parties. Everyone knows I am not a party person”

After the monumental success of Gadar 2 earlier this year, Sunny Deol organized a bash where he invited the who’s who from the Bollywood film industry. The party became a talking point in the media for quite a few days. It is best remembered for Sunny and Shah Rukh Khan coming together in a single frame after decades. But the same bash also saw a heart-warming moment between Sunny and Salman Khan.

The Gadar star himself has revealed this in an interview with Hindustan Times. He was touched to see Salman willingly attending his bash despite the fact that he never attended any of the parties organized by the Tiger 3 star.

Sunny said to the publication, “I remember whispering into Salman’s ear, ‘Tu mereko bulata tha apni parties mein, main nahi aata tha, saale tu mere yahaan aa hi gaya’. He used to invite me to all his parties. Everyone knows I am not a party person. There was a lot of warmth. Us Deols are blessed. It started with my dad, we followed his way. One never wants to harm anybody, we never do that. I rather say sorry if I have done anything. That’s the kind of person I am. I have no fear of anybody, nobody can take anything away from me. We have always been givers. That’s the way our journey has been. We all are shy.”

Directed by Anil Sharma and produced under the banners of Zee Studios and Anil Sharma Productions, Gadar 2 was the sequel to the 2001 historic blockbuster Gadar: Ek Prem Katha. It reprised the cast of Sunny Deol, Ameesha Patel and Utkarsh Sharma from the first movie. Following the super success of Gadar 2, Sunny has signed Rajkumar Santoshi’s Lahore 1947, which will be produced by Aamir Khan.

Also Read: Sunny Deol on rekindling friendship with Shah Rukh Khan in 2023, “Time is a healer, I was so happy that everyone turned up at my party”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/w7U9Wxv

Post a Comment

0 Comments