Simple Kaul expresses surprise over a day like ‘International Day of Happiness’; says, “A life filled with gratitude is a life filled with happiness”

Best known for shows like Kkusum, Shararat, Ye Meri Life Hai, among many others, Simple Kaul came across the concept of celebrating International Day of Happiness only recently. The World Happiness Day which is marked on March 20, was a sheer surprise to the popular television star who is thrilled to have a day like this. Speaking about her own definition of ‘happiness’, Simple shared that for her, happiness is a way of life and being excited about anything and everything.

"A life filled with gratitude is a life filled with happiness. Many times, we forget to be thankful for what we have achieved and how far we have come in life. This creates disharmony within us, leading to an unhappy life. A little shift in thought process is important. If we have a positive perspective and genuinely feel thankful for everything, adding a tinge of love in what we do, we will live in a happier and lighter frequency. Not having too many expectations also leads to an easier way of living our lives. Additionally, doing what one loves is essential," Simple shared.

Kaul continued, "I never knew a day like this existed. It's such a beautiful reminder to stay happy. The moment I heard about this day, a smile automatically came to my face. Living a life with awareness and gratitude brings joy."

She went on to add, "How I create happiness for myself in my everyday life is by finding time for myself, finding joy in small things. I start my day in silence, which I love. I work out, walk, meditate, pray, and eat healthy nourishing food. Taking care of your health creates happiness too. A happy, healthy body leads to a happy mind. Spending time with friends and family, exercising, meditating, reading, writing, singing, dancing, watching movies, following any kind of art or talent only allows our minds to feel good and relaxed, leading to a happier mindset. The exchange of energies with like-minded people, helping people around in general, and uplifting each other makes one feel good, and one must do that. This is our way of giving back to the universe. You will feel the joy that comes from this."

Simple Kaul stressed on the fact that it’s not only our personal lives that should give us joy, but even our professional lives should yield that. She said, “It is important to feel happy and motivated about your job. A lot of people do things where they can’t feel the joy, which leads to a lot of frustration and unhappiness. People should be able to find their source of happiness through their work. Figuring out what you love and then pursuing it by making it your profession not only leads to better chances of being successful but also you will enjoy it more. So yes, I surely think that happiness is also career-dependent.'"

Explaining the importance of striking a balance when it comes to her professional and personal lives and finds joy in everything she does, Simple stated, 'I am constantly focused on doing what I love, whether it's creating social media content, singing, acting, or working in my cafes. I love people and beautiful spaces, and I love exploring new beautiful cafes. They inspire me. When I feel a bit unmotivated in life, I remind myself of people who are not as fortunate as we are. I automatically start feeling happier and blessed."

She fondly remembers the time when she recorded her first song in a studio with her college band and heard her recorded voice for the first time. It gave her unbelievable joy. “I couldn't imagine that I could sound so beautiful, and that was a Wow moment for me. The same emotion I felt when a homemade café was created, and back in the day, my first trip with my college friends was so fun.' Following your heart and having fewer expectations is the key!” she concluded.

Also Read: Shaalien Malhotra, Kaveri Priyam, Kunal Karan Kapoor, Diljot Chhabra, Aditya Deshmukh and Simple Kaul to star in Sony SAB’s Ziddi Dil – Maane Na



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/Jj5ipTu

Post a Comment

0 Comments