Taapsee Pannu opens up about ‘people struggling with facing failures in life’ on Dhawan Karenge; says, “I feel people here take themselves too seriously”

Shikhar Dhawan’s talk show ‘Dhawan Karenge’, has been garnering interest as the show with renowned personas from Bollywood, cricket, and content creation becoming guests for the evening. Recently, Bollywood’s multi-talented diva Taapsee Pannu appeared on the show, candidly sharing interesting and deep conversations with Shikhar.

While speaking about facing failures in life, Taapsee shared, “I feel people here take themselves too seriously. They keep thinking 'What will happen if I fail?' First of all, you aren't from a royal family. It's not like your kingdom would collapse if you fail. We are just a small speck of dust in the universe but ask too much from ourselves. This is the reason why I don't take myself seriously but I do take my work seriously. People say no one will take you seriously if you don't take yourself seriously, I disagree. People see me for my work that I am very serious about.”

What is Dhawan Karenge?

Marking his debut as a talk-show host, cricketer Shikhar Dhawan explores intriguing life stories, candid conversations, thrilling games, and juicy revelations with celebrities from different walks of life. Bursting with entertainment and exclusive insights, ‘Dhawan Karenge’ promises excitement with each episode. The show, which has featured celebrities like Akshay Kumar, Rishab Pant, Bhuvan Bam, among others, streams on June 17, exclusively on JioCinema Premium.

About Taapsee Pannu

Taapsee Pannu recently revealed how she fulfilled one of her biggest dreams by being a co-star to megastar Shah Rukh Khan in the Rajkumar Hirani film Dunki. The actress is currently prepping for a series of other projects which includes Woh Ladki Hai Kahaan and the multi-starrer Khel Khel Mein, which also features Akshay Kumar, Fardeen Khan, Vaani Kapoor, among others. She will also be returning as Rani in the sequel to the 2021 Netflix film Haseen Dillruba, Phir Aayi Haseen Dillruba and has also kicked off work on the same.

Also Read: Taapsee Pannu reveals the reason behind bagging a Bollywood film; says, “It was because I share a resemblance with Preity Zinta”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/z7iCybG

Post a Comment

0 Comments