Nia Sharma says she used to do odd jobs at the age of 14, recalls losing her father

Nia Sharma, recognized for her immense talent and exceptional fashion sense, is one of the most cherished figures in the entertainment industry. In a recent exclusive interview with Pinkvilla, the actress shared insights about her journey in showbiz. During the conversation, she discussed taking on odd jobs and reflected on how her life transformed following her father's passing.

Reflecting on her life before entering the entertainment industry, Nia Sharma revealed that she was unsure about makeup and felt shy and lost. She recalled struggling to sleep at night, anxious about her future. Nia also shared that her teenage years were particularly challenging, as her father passed away when she was 14, which led to significant changes in her life.

She added, “My brother was struggling to make ends meet for us. Every night I used to think that I want to stand on my feet. I wanted to do a job so that I was not a burden on my family. This was just my thought process every day. I did not have huge dreams about my life.” She mentioned that in her adolescence, she aspired to be a journalist and hence chose Journalism.

Nia recalled that she didn’t party during her college years and was dedicated to her studies. She mentioned, “Rs 20,000 or Rs 25,000 salaried job is what I wanted and thought for me but god had other plans.”

The actress, known for her role in Suhagan Chudail, discussed how she lacked guidance, relying solely on her mother and brother. Nia admitted she used to express frustration when her mother worried about her coming home late in Delhi. She now recognizes that her mother’s concerns were valid, as she was a single parent.

Nia even mentioned how her mother always encouraged her to live a decent life. She added, “There was no guiding factor. I have done MC jobs. MC jobs are those where they do anchoring for events just because I wanted to talk. I wanted to host events. I would earn 2.5k for two hours. These are the kind of odd jobs that I would do. Not knowing where it's going to take me, the internships. So blindly I kept doing things, not knowing where it's going to take me.”

In the same interview, Nia discussed her experiences in the industry, her family life, her decision not to participate in Bigg Boss 18, betrayals in friendships, and more. She also talked about her roles in shows like Ek Hazaron Main Meri Behna Hai, Laughter Chefs, and Suhagan Chudail.

Also Read : Nia Sharma responds to Bigg Boss 18 announcement: “Not up for giving quotes or any interviews”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/6m7x9IV

Post a Comment

0 Comments