Vaani Kapoor on her fashion choice: "It's how I express my creativity, individuality"

Bollywood actor Vaani Kapoor is known for her impeccable fashion sense. She has time and again proved herself to be quite the fashion icon, leaving everyone swooning on multiple occasions.

In a recent interview, Kapoor spoke about her fashion choices and how they are a reflection of her personality. She said, "Fashion is a big part of who I am. It's how I express my creativity, individuality, and style. It feels amazing when people appreciate my fashion choices."

She added that she believes she can pull off various styles, from edgy to classic, daring to simple. She even loves a bit of bling! Whether she's in Western or Indian clothing, she puts her heart into it.

Vaani said, "I think my fashion sense is a mix of elegance and trying new things. I really enjoy dressing up in my own unique way that makes a statement and helps me feel confident. I believe I can pull off various styles - from edgy to classic, daring to simple, and I even love a bit of bling! Whether I'm in Western or Indian clothing, I put my heart into it. Dressing up and going out makes me happy, and I like to experiment with different looks, colors, and shapes."

Kapoor's fashion sense has been praised by many, including her fans and fellow celebrities. She has been featured in several fashion magazines.

Also Read: Vaani Kapoor is a nothing less than a vision in blue embellished saree by JJ Valaya



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/9t50RbM

Post a Comment

0 Comments