Zeenat Aman celebrates 500K followers on Instagram: “It has been an invigorating experience”

Zeenat Aman, earlier this year, launched her Instagram account and since then, has been posting intriguing posts about her career, life, kids and more. Oftentimes, she shares unseen memories from her movies, shares anecdotes with fans etc. Today, she is celebrating a milestone of reaching 500K followers on the platform.

Sharing a photo, Zeenat Aman wrote, “My Romeo is nowhere in sight, but I did see the ticker on my profile quietly cross the 500k followers count. It is simply extraordinary to me that I can connect with quite literally hundreds of thousands of you through this page. It has been an invigorating experience, for myself and no doubt my career.”

Reflecting on the bad side of social media, she said, “In these past months I have also observed the many deceits of social media. So while I will thank you for your love, I will first say - don’t take social media too seriously. It is such a powerful tool. Use it to inspire, entertain and connect you. Not to fan your insecurities, ignite your envy or inject your venom.”

She concluded by saying, “Now, I would be amiss to not express the extent of my gratitude. Our community and its growth has been entirely authentic and organic. And the love I have received is overwhelming. Thank you for sharing your memories, stories and appreciation with me both online and offline. I am honoured and delighted by you.”

 

View this post on Instagram

  A post shared by Zeenat Aman (@thezeenataman)

Meanwhile, Zeenat Aman will next star in Bun Tikki. Backed by Manish Malhotra, the film will also feature Shabana Azmi and Abhay Deol. She also has Margaon: The Closed File in her kitty. ALSO READ: Lin Laishram jets off to Shimla for Shabana Azmi, Zeenat Aman and Abhay Deol's Bun Tikki 



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/KEZ2qvp

Post a Comment

0 Comments