Manoj Bajpayee reveals how blind articles troubled Sushant Singh Rajput: “He was a very sensitive and intelligent person”

Actor Manoj Bajpayee revealed recently in an interview with Siddharth Kannan that he had spoken to Sushant Singh Rajput 10 days before his death and shared that his Sonchiriya co-actor was troubled by blind articles.

“Sushant was very vulnerable when it came to blind articles. He was a very good human being, and it is only a good person who can get affected by these things. He would often come to me and ask how to deal with these things. I used to tell him not to take these things seriously because I have gone through such situations before, and I am still bearing the brunt of such articles against me,” he said.

The Family Man actor advised Shushant to handle people in the power in the industry. He shared, “I told him to handle people whose films are working, who are in power. I would handle such people in a different way. I would tell my friends to convey to them that I would come and beat them up. What’s important is that the message is conveyed. Sushant used to laugh and would say, ‘Sir aap he kar sakte ho, mein nahi kar sakta ye (Sir only you can do it, I can’t). But he was troubled by blind articles. He was a very sensitive and intelligent person.”

The actor also shared details of his last conversation with Sushant. He told how Sushant, who also hailed from Bihar loved Manoj’s hand cooked mutton curry on set. In fact, Sushant even expressed his wish to visit his house one day and have the mutton curry he was so fond of. Unfortunately, that wish never came true as after 10 days of this interaction with Manoj, he died by suicide.

Reflecting on Shushant’s unexpected demise the actor recalled, “His death occurred just 10 days later. I was surprised. I still can’t believe that Shushant and Irrfan Khan are gone. They both left too soon. Their time was yet to come.”

Sushant passed away in June 2020 leaving everyone in the industry shocked. Although the initial reports claimed of him dying by suicide, investigation is still going about his passing being something other than that.

Also Read: Bhaiyya Ji trailer launch: Manoj Bajpayee opens up on the ill-treatment meted out to Biharis; shares the shocking instance of Delhi DTS buses: “It was assumed ki aage se chadne waala bewakoof hoga aur isliye Bihar ka hi hoga”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/0ZGOUJp

Post a Comment

0 Comments