Rakul Preet Singh shares heartfelt Karwa Chauth moments with Jackky Bhagnani: “My sun, moon, universe, my everything”

Rakul Preet Singh, who married Jackky Bhagnani earlier this year, marked her first Karwa Chauth on Sunday. Despite being on bed rest due to a recent injury, the actress took to Instagram to share glimpses of her celebration. Rakul looked radiant as she embraced the festive spirit from the comfort of her home.

Rakul Preet's First Karwa Chauth Look Rakul shared heartwarming photos on her Instagram stories, giving fans a peek into her intimate Karwa Chauth celebration. Dressed in a stunning red outfit, the actress completed her festive look with sindoor, leaving her hair open. In the pictures, Rakul can be seen sharing warm, cosy moments with her husband, Jackky Bhagnani, who twinned with her in a red kurta featuring floral prints. Despite being on bed rest, Rakul’s joy and festive spirit shone through.

 

View this post on Instagram

  A post shared by Rakul Singh (@rakulpreet)

Earlier in the day, Rakul shared a light-hearted post, writing, “Bed rest wala first Karwa Chauth.” This was a reference to her ongoing recovery from a back injury, which she recently spoke about in a message to her fans. Rakul Preet's Health Update Rakul had shared an update on her health earlier this month, revealing that she had suffered a back spasm while performing an 80 kg deadlift during her workout routine. In a candid video message, she reassured her fans that she would “bounce back stronger.” 

"Hi, my lovely people. Well, here is a little health update. I did something very stupid. I did not listen to my body. I had a spasm, kept pushing it, and it turned into a major injury. I have been on the bed for the last six days. I think it will take another week or so for me to fully recover. I really hope I recover faster than that because it is not easy for me to give in and rest," Rakul said in her video.

Despite the setback, Rakul's positive energy and determination have been evident throughout her recovery process. Her fans are eagerly awaiting her full recovery so she can get back to her routine.

Also Read: Rakul Preet Singh celebrates her first Karwa Chauth post-wedding while on bed rest!



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/91tykBC

Post a Comment

0 Comments